Thursday 26 December 2013

Pop Team: Happy Xmas John Lennon

This touching, wonderful song by unforgettable John Lennon…Always made me cry this song…because it’s so true….
I really hope in a better world, without injustice….
We arrived to the end of the year! I wish you a wonderful Christmas….Follow us on Siwas….
A sincere thanks to all my DT members….and their families. God bless you all…
Happy Xmas :)
Lyrics



                                                                                   Astrid

Merry Christmas !!! For this song I used a photo of my son while celebrating Christmas in 2010 at church with school. He's the second one in the background of the photo together with some other classmates. It was so cute to see all those little 4yr old ones standing with their candle on stage in church singing their song.



The line "Another year over, a new one's just begun" made me think of a New Year's card.



I have to admit I was a little lazy w/ this one. With the holidays so close and so much prepping needing to be done, I didn't really have a lot of time to scrap so I didn't really pay attention to the lyrics of the song but instead went simple and just focused on the fact that the song mentioned Christmas. I scrapped pics of my family's first time ever attempt at building a gingerbread house at Christmas last year.


Anna
Here is a card I made to wish a Merry Christmas to my American "family". I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas!


hey guys !! I decided to make an art journal page inspired by the song ... I love the peace theme and the lyrics so this is what I came up with !! for close ups please visit my blog !! hope you get inspired by this song ..it is just magnificent !!!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun challenge and very inspirational - I just discovered your blog last week. This week's song is a wonderful one, and I enjoy hearing it every Christmas. I think Christmas goes too fast and it seems like the radio doesn't play the Christmas songs long enough - I always miss the music when it's over. I've been collecting a few Christmas CDs just because I enjoy the holiday music so much. Happy Holidays to you and all the best for 2014. Hoping to continue playing along with your challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)