Saturday 15 August 2015

August mid-month reveal

Hi lovely followers, here we are with the mid-month reveal of August.

We have two  challenges for you: each month here at Scrap it with a Song we give you a pop and a rock song as inspiration to create any kind of paper project (altered canvas, card, layout, ATC, art journal…) you choose !!!
You can use lyrics, title, theme or maybe the video to inspire you (here is a link to the challenge rules).


AUGUST SONGS

Klick on the song for the link to the lyrics


Pop song 

CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT - NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK







Let' s see how the other half of the Design Team used these wonderful songs


ROCK TEAM 



Monia

A beautiful day at the beach sunny and calm ... perfect for the song of this month !!! So blue ... :)
I hope you feel a bit of sun...



Beautiful Sunday song it's full of life and happiness, it was my inspiration . I found this pic of me , my sisters and my mum. Really it was beautiful day. Please come back on 20th August to a link of the full tutorial on how to make this layout, thank you.


POP TEAM

Carolyn
Here in the USA, that would be a "scooter" the lovely lady is sitting upon. It seems every where else it's called a "Vespa", or so I'm told. So I guess you can call it what you want but it has wheels like a scooter. It's gets you places you want to go, just like a Vespa!

Xara


Federica

I read the word "words" in the lyric and I thought about my stamps with the wedding words.

                                                                    


Join us in the fun this month :)
Link up your project until the end of August in the comment at the post on the top of the blog: one random winner will win a prize RAK.



And wait, there is another change here: the Design Team will choose their favorite project and the winner will be our Guest Designer for a future challenge!


GOOD LUCK! 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)